BCA Elementary Grades K-5
At BCA we are committed to high academic standards on a Biblical foundation. We allow the Word of God, current research, academic data, and the uniqueness of each child to guide classroom instruction at all grade levels. Our teachers believe that all children are gifts from God and they seek to build relationships with each child in their classroom. Students who transition from the elementary school to the middle school are equipped academically, socially, and spiritually to meet the challenges of the world around them. Please feel free to contact us and learn more about the exciting opportunities awaiting your child at Bluegrass Christian Academy.
- A Classical Curriculum providing a distinct Christian perspective with an emphasis on ethical values and Christian thinking.
- Academic emphasis on preparing Elementary students for the Middle school experience.
- Committed Christian Teachers with biblical world views.
- Standardized Dress Code.
- Daily Bible Study and Prayer.
- Cursive writing is introduced in the 1st grade.
- Standardized Achievement Testing.
- Field Trips.
- Media Center.
- Art, music, computer training, guest speakers, tutoring.
School Hours: 8:00 AM – 3:20 PM, Monday – Friday