About BCA Parent Teacher Fellowship
The Bluegrass Christian Academy Parent Teacher Fellowship is a great way for parents, teachers, students, and administrators to build strong bonds and exchange ideas that can help our school thrive. Join us today!
- To promote Christian values and Biblical principles to enhance the education of BCA students.
- Raise Funds (a secondary function) necessary for an established purpose that will compliment and enrich students needs.
- Provide Christian service, encouragement and support to students, faculty, staff, and parents.
- Promote Christian fellowship and exchange of ideas among parents, students, and staff;
- Provide volunteer opportunities to BCA families to aid in securing monies through events, projects, and donations for the financial support of BCA.