Admissions Policy for Students Enrolling at Bluegrass Christian Academy
- All applicants are reviewed on an individual basis after the School Board receives an enrollment application, a signed statement of faith, and pastor recommendation form.
- Admission is then based on placement tests, prior academic records, contacts with prior school(s) to assess behavior and attitudes, available class openings, and an interview with the student and his/her parent/guardians.
- The interview will be administered to ensure that:
- The parents/guardians desire a Christian education for their child.
- Family beliefs and practices are consistent with the standards, doctrines, and values of the school.
- Non-discrimination policy
- There shall be no discrimination against any person in admissions, employment, or otherwise because of race, color, or national origin in violation of federal law and regulations.
You will find the necessary forms for our admissions process below. Please print, fill out, and return to Bluegrass Christian Academy.